Subject: RSVP to invitation to the 4th Global High-level Ministerial Meeting on AMR, 15-16 November 2025, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
From: "LO FO WONG, Danilo" <[email-masked]>
To: KÖHLER, Kristina <[email-masked]>,Helen Sõber
Cc: "Heli Laarmann", <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2024 13:16:20 +0200

Dear colleagues,

The Organizers of the 4th Ministerial Meeting on AMR, to be held on 15-16
November in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, has asked WHO to follow up on those
Member States who have been invited to attend but have not responded or
registered yet. Please find attached the original invitation. Could you
please support us in following up with the Delegation from Estonia to
register for the meeting or decline the invitation?

As we fast approach the 4th Global High-Level Ministerial in Jeddah, we
would like to remind all delegates to complete online registration for
accreditation before the 4th of November via the link below:

4th Global High-Level Ministerial Conference Registration Link

https://form.jotform.com/242892375396067

Please note for any logistical matters- including Hotel and local
transportation please contact

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

For Visas, please contact  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Yours Sincerely,

Danilo Lo Fo Wong

Dr Danilo Lo Fo Wong

Regional Advisor for the Control of Antimicrobial Resistance

Division of Communicable Diseases, Environment and Health (CDE)

World Health Organization Regional Office for Europe

Marmorvej 51, DK-2100 Copenhagen Ø, Denmark

Mobile: +45 51 53 96 16